Re: [ecf-dev] Simple chat app

> >I'd like to see how the example plugins are doing stuff. I have the
> >plugins in Eclipse, but there's no source code there. Can I get the
> >source code from somewhere?
> >
> Yes.  There are instructions here:
> http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/resources.html

I must be blind.

I managed to get a chat server running now. It was easy after looking at
example.collab. Will try making clients tomorrow. In Eclipse, can I
somehow read from stdin? I'd like to test a chat client without making a
gui first. Is that possible when running the clients from within eclipse
or do I have to start the clients in a console? I'd like to make a
client that sends a message to the server.

/Tim

Back to the top