[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] Developing a share drawing/chat RCP application in 20 minutes
- From: Tim Terlegård <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:28:29 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.9i
I've been lurking here for a while and I think this is a really cool
project. I haven't found the time yet to dig into ECF and RCP, but I
hope I will soon.
What about making a "Developing a drawing and chatting RCP application
in 20 minutes" screencast? Actually I don't care about the minutes, but
20 seem rather common :)
Such a screencast would
1) Give a quick introduction to how one would implement such an application.
(Watching a screencast is much more fun than reading a tutorial)
2) Show that these heavy frameworks are actually quite powerful and
easy to use.
I love screencasts. An ECF one would be really cool. Does anyone have
time doing one? It'd be really great.