[ecf-dev] Shared Editor initial checkin

Per today's conversation regarding the shared editor plugin among Scott, Chris, Rick and I, I've added a plugin (org.eclipse.ecf.example.collab.editor) to CVS that contributes an action to the workbench that will retrieve the IDocument instance of the currently opened editor and display it in a dialog.  This just demonstrates at how to get an IDocument, which I see as being the model which could be replicated across clients via ECF.

Thanks
Ken

I also managed to submit the plugin to the wrong location twice.  Please ignore those until they are removed.  The correct location is /home/technology/org.eclipse.ecf/plugins/org.eclipse.ecf.example.collab.editor.

Back to the top