Re: [ecf-dev] ECF breakfast at EclipseCon

At 09:33 AM 3/18/2006, Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

For all committers attending EclipseCon, I would like to get together Tuesday morning at 7:30am for breakfast in the conference breakfast area (wherever that is). Please try to attend if you can.

Are you talking about the convention hotel (Hilton), or the Santa Clara Convention Center?

I will also be arranging an ECF BOF at the conference. I don't know when it will be, but if you can attend (everyone...not just committers), please do!

Pete

Back to the top