Re: [ecf-dev] ECF now using Equinox servlet incubator

This looks very cool Scott.  I would like the pwd to the console to check it out.  It's been awhile since we've been in contact...  Looks like you and the others have been doing some great stuff!  I imagine you'll be at EclipseCon this year.  Looks like I'll be going and taking my team as well.  I'm sure you're busy but maybe we can arrange a lunch or dinner to catch up...

-Ken