[ecf-dev] RE: Proposed new ECF committer: Chris Aniszczyk. ECF committers please respond with vote

Hi Folks,

The committer vote for Chris Aniszczyk is as follows:

+1:  5
0:  0
-1: 0

By my count, given that there are only 7 ECF committers that means Chris is approved as a new ECF committer. Welcome aboard Chris!

Bjorn...Chris is currently a committer on another foundation project, so I'm not sure of the current procedure for getting the necessary provisioning done for his read/write access to the ECF codebase. Please let me/us know if there are other things that I or Chris need to do to complete that process.

Thanks...(and inadvance) Chris for your participation.

Scott

Back to the top