[ecf-dev] ECF committer meeting...propose having Tues 12/06/05

Hi Folks,

My apologies to all, but I'm going to need to request that we have our ECF weekly conference call Tuesday, Dec 6th (tomorrow) at 6pm pacific rather than today (Mon 12/5):

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=6&year=2005&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=221

The good news is that for Tues 12/6 at 6pm we will have access to the Eclipse Foundation conference bridge number. Please reply directly to me and I'll send you the number and passcode.

Thanks,

Scott