[ecf-dev] ECF committer meeting...propose having Tues 12/06/05

Hi Folks,

My apologies to all, but I'm going to need to request that we have our ECF weekly conference call Tuesday, Dec 6th (tomorrow) at 6pm pacific rather than today (Mon 12/5):

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=6&year=2005&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=221

The good news is that for Tues 12/6 at 6pm we will have access to the Eclipse Foundation conference bridge number. Please reply directly to me and I'll send you the number and passcode.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top