[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] Announcement: ecf.eclipse.org
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 22:19:27 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (Windows/20041206)
Some excellent news to report. ECF now has a server at the Ecilpse
Foundation: ecf.eclipse.org. See announcement from Denis below.
We now have the means to offer IM/Chat/Collaboration/File Sharing
services to Eclipse Foundation project teams via ECF. Along with
running an automated build for ECF plugin code.
Special ECF thanks go to Denis Roy, the sys admin for the Eclipse
Foundation, Pete Mackie, ECF committer contact, Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Eclipse Foundation CTO, and Mike Milinkovich Foundation Exec Director.
All have helped out a great deal in getting this going.
Let's use this server to provide some great communications services for
Eclipse Foundation teams.
Your project server is ready for use. Here are the details:
- Virtual server running Fedora Core 4
- Shared 3 GHz Intel Xeon processor
- dedicated 512 MB RAM
- dedicated 40GB disk space
- shared Internet connection with the eclipse.org servers
- ecf.eclipse.org hostname
- gigabit transfer speeds to/from other eclipse.org servers (have you
ever downloaded the Eclipse SDK in 3 seconds?)
- base Fedora Core 4 without X Window System
- Apache 2.0.54
- PHP 5.0.4/Perl 5.8.6/MySQL 4.1.12