ecf-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
February 21, 07
14:03 Re: [ecf-dev] renaming bundle Chris Aniszczyk
13:59 Re: [ecf-dev] renaming bundle Scott Lewis
13:39 Re: [ecf-dev] renaming bundle Scott Lewis
11:52 [ecf-dev] renaming bundle Pierre Henry Perret
February 19, 07
07:36 [ecf-dev] Summer of Code 2007 Erkki Lindpere
February 18, 07
20:20 Re: [ecf-dev] Re: Jingle / VoIP status Chris Aniszczyk
12:39 [ecf-dev] Re: Jingle / VoIP status Scott Lewis
February 16, 07
16:12 [ecf-dev] Re: ECF 1.0.0 M5 Scott Lewis
12:51 [ecf-dev] Re: ECF 1.0.0 M5 Scott Lewis
February 15, 07
19:16 Re: [ecf-dev] Pierre Henry Perret souhaite chatter Carlos Sanchez
19:11 Re: [ecf-dev] Pierre Henry Perret souhaite chatter Scott Lewis
19:09 [ecf-dev] ECF 1.0.0 M5 Scott Lewis
18:38 [ecf-dev] Pierre Henry Perret souhaite chatter Pierre Henry Perret
February 14, 07
17:24 Re: [ecf-dev] prototype ecf web site on ecf2 Chris Aniszczyk
16:16 [ecf-dev] ECF 1.0.0M5 Scott Lewis
February 13, 07
20:05 Re: [ecf-dev] prototype ecf web site on ecf2 Scott Lewis
20:01 [ecf-dev] prototype ecf web site on ecf2 Ted Kubaska
February 06, 07
20:05 [ecf-dev] EclipseCon 2007 Scott Lewis
15:07 [ecf-dev] Europa and ECF 1.0.0 Scott Lewis
February 05, 07
19:10 Re: [ecf-dev] Re: JXTA Provider Source Scott Lewis
February 04, 07
22:12 [ecf-dev] RE: ECF meeting room Wayne Beaton
21:58 [ecf-dev] Re: ECF meeting room Scott Lewis
18:29 Re: [ecf-dev] Re: JXTA Provider Source Remy Chi Jian Suen
18:25 [ecf-dev] Re: JXTA Provider Source Gunnar Wagenknecht
17:21 Re: [ecf-dev] JXTA Provider Source Remy Chi Jian Suen
17:16 [ecf-dev] JXTA Provider Source Gunnar Wagenknecht
15:08 [ecf-dev] ECF meeting room Scott Lewis
February 03, 07
18:15 [ecf-dev] Re: ECF 0.9.6 stable Bjorn Freeman-Benson
18:05 [ecf-dev] Re: ECF 0.9.6 stable Scott Lewis
16:52 [ecf-dev] Re: ECF 0.9.6 stable Bjorn Freeman-Benson
February 02, 07
15:33 [ecf-dev] Transfer arbitrarily sized images between users via ECF Remy Chi Jian Suen
February 01, 07
17:30 Re: [ecf-dev] error with 'Current text selection does not resolve toa Java element' Pierre Henry Perret
14:58 RE: [ecf-dev] error with 'Current text selection does not resolve toa Java element' Suling Wei
14:34 Re: [ecf-dev] error with 'Current text selection does not resolve to a Java element' Pierre Henry Perret
13:25 [ecf-dev] sorry, wrong place, please discard my question about ''Current text selection does not resolve to java element' Suling Wei
13:04 [ecf-dev] error with 'Current text selection does not resolve to a Java element' Suling Wei
January 31, 07
17:04 [ecf-dev] bbapi contribution questionnaire Scott Lewis
January 25, 07
23:49 [ecf-dev] CQs for Europa code contributions: Jan 31 deadline Scott Lewis
January 22, 07
22:36 [ecf-dev] ECF plugin and feature clean up Scott Lewis
January 20, 07
20:27 Re: [ecf-dev] New ECF Phoenix Based Web Site Launched Scott Lewis
15:54 Re: [ecf-dev] New ECF Phoenix Based Web Site Launched Chris Aniszczyk
09:30 Re: [ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site Pierre Henry Perret
08:04 [ecf-dev] New ECF Phoenix Based Web Site Launched Pete Mackie
January 18, 07
19:52 Re: [ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site Pete Mackie
18:57 Re: [ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site Scott Lewis
January 17, 07
14:41 Re: [ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site Chris Aniszczyk
13:27 [ecf-dev] Technology Projects Workshop wiki page Anne Jacko
January 16, 07
16:30 Re: [ecf-dev] IRC improvements Christoph Schwering
14:31 Re: [ecf-dev] IRC improvements Scott Lewis
14:15 Re: [ecf-dev] IRC improvements Christoph Schwering
13:13 Re: [ecf-dev] IRC improvements Erkki Lindpere
09:43 [ecf-dev] IRC improvements Scott Lewis
January 15, 07
21:34 Re: [ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site Ted Kubaska
17:34 Re: [ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site Pete Mackie
17:20 Re: [ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site Scott Lewis
16:11 Re: [ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site Chris Aniszczyk
15:59 [ecf-dev] Check out the proposed ECF Web site Ted Kubaska
11:41 [ecf-dev] Reminder: Re: ECF Conference call Scott Lewis
January 14, 07
13:36 [ecf-dev] ECF 0.9.6 stable Scott Lewis
January 13, 07
21:44 [ecf-dev] Technology projects workshop Bjorn Freeman-Benson
January 11, 07
12:35 [ecf-dev] Re: Contribution approval request for CQ Bjorn Freeman-Benson
January 10, 07
14:52 Re: [ecf-dev] Filetransfer API Scott Lewis
12:02 [ecf-dev] ECF Conference call Scott Lewis
06:31 [ecf-dev] Mylar Information Wright, Jim
January 08, 07
13:28 Re: [ecf-dev] MSN coming soon to an embedded device near you... Scott Lewis
13:17 Re: [ecf-dev] MSN coming soon to an embedded device near you... Remy Suen
11:50 Re: [ecf-dev] MSN coming soon to an embedded device near you... Scott Lewis
11:05 Re: [ecf-dev] MSN coming soon to an embedded device near you... Chris Aniszczyk
January 07, 07
07:21 [ecf-dev] Re: MSN coming soon to an embedded device near you... Remy Suen
January 06, 07
07:11 [ecf-dev] MSN coming soon to an embedded device near you... Remy Suen
January 05, 07
14:15 [ecf-dev] jxta provider Scott Lewis
January 02, 07
19:44 Re: Vote results: Re: [ecf-dev] Nomination of Remy Suen as ECF Committer Bjorn Freeman-Benson
12:46 [ecf-dev] Further work on org.eclipse.ecf.presence API Scott Lewis
12:32 Vote results: Re: [ecf-dev] Nomination of Remy Suen as ECF Committer Scott Lewis
December 31, 06
11:35 Re: [ecf-dev] Nomination of Remy Suen as ECF Committer Peter Nehrer
December 23, 06
18:30 [ecf-dev] ECF 0.9.5 stable Scott Lewis
December 22, 06
14:19 Re: [ecf-dev] Nomination of Remy Suen as ECF Committer Scott Lewis
13:03 Re: [ecf-dev] Nomination of Remy Suen as ECF Committer Boris Bokowski
12:22 [ecf-dev] AW: ecf-dev Digest, Vol 17, Issue 16 Roland N. Fru
December 21, 06
22:32 Re: [ecf-dev] Nomination of Remy Suen as ECF Committer Ken Gilmer
21:18 Re: [ecf-dev] Nomination of Remy Suen as ECF Committer Pierre Henry Perret
20:55 Re: [ecf-dev] Nomination of Remy Suen as ECF Committer Chris Aniszczyk
20:26 Re: [ecf-dev] Nomination of Remy Suen as ECF Committer Pete Mackie
20:07 [ecf-dev] Nomination of Remy Suen as ECF Committer Scott Lewis
December 20, 06
16:12 Re: [ecf-dev] A model proposal Chris Aniszczyk
December 19, 06
21:08 Re: [ecf-dev] A model proposal Pierre Henry Perret
20:31 Re: [ecf-dev] A model proposal Scott Lewis
20:20 Re: [ecf-dev] A model proposal Remy Suen
20:16 Re: [ecf-dev] A model proposal Scott Lewis
20:05 Re: [ecf-dev] A model proposal Pierre Henry Perret
12:24 Re: [ecf-dev] A model proposal Scott Lewis
12:10 Re: [ecf-dev] A model proposal Ken Gilmer
December 18, 06
14:08 [ecf-dev] A model proposal Scott Lewis
December 13, 06
20:59 Re: [ecf-dev] Things to do for 0.9.5 Scott Lewis
19:46 Re: [ecf-dev] Things to do for 0.9.5 Remy Suen
12:48 Re: [ecf-dev] Things to do for 0.9.5 Erkki Lindpere
December 12, 06
19:44 [ecf-dev] Things to do for 0.9.5 Scott Lewis
15:43 Re: [ecf-dev] Presence API review Scott Lewis
December 11, 06
15:18 Re: [ecf-dev] Filetransfer API Scott Lewis
12:46 Re: [ecf-dev] Filetransfer API Pascal Rapicault

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10