[ecesis-dev] Re: Ecesis Archive Review

Wayne, my apologies, but other priorities mean I am unable to devote the attention to ECESIS that it deserves. I don't believe this situation is going to change. I would be delighted for someone else to take up the torch that I never held very high in the first place.
Regards,
Marcellus

Marcellus Mindel
Program Director, Centre for Advanced Studies
IBM Ottawa Software Lab    (http://www.ibm.com/software/ca/en/ottawalab/)
770 Palladium Drive, Ottawa ON  K2V 1C8
Phone: +1.613.591.2991 Fax: +1.613.591-7020
Assistant: lindasab@xxxxxxxxxx    Phone: +1.613.591.7046

"Wayne Beaton" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>

12/05/2006 01:28 PM

<Jean.Bezivin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'DWIGHT DEUGO'" <dwightdeugo@xxxxxxxxxx>, Marcellus Mindel/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, <gabbys@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"'Eclipse Technology Open Courseware Project mailing list'" <ecesis-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Ecesis Archive Review

As a reminder, an archive review for Ecesis is scheduled for tomorrow.

The slide deck and time information is available here:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/

Thanks,

Wayne
--