Re: [ebam-user] Project meta data is out of date for soa.ebam

Title: Firma SpagoWorld
Hi,
I've just added the metadata information about future releases and plan ( the plan it's only the first version, to understand how manage this type of file )
I don't undestrand how can I add information about "project web site" and "Mentors". Can I do it or not ?

Thanks
Angelo