Re: [e4-dev] Sandbox for Eclipse proposal as E4 sub-project

I got the confirmation from Carsten that he wants to continue this
effect as part of the e4 project. I'm going to nominate him and a
named Yatta colleague as new e4 committer.

Please remember that by the rules of the e4 project interested parties
always get committership to try out their ideas.

Best regards, Lars