Re: [e4-dev] Sandbox for Eclipse proposal as E4 sub-project

I actually like the idea of using GitHub forks for (not very short-lived) experiments with changes to other projects' code.

We'd still need a home for the code for our direct artifacts, and an organizational roof for the project. I still think that E4 makes the most sense for this.

Back to the top