Re: [e4-dev] Sandbox for Eclipse proposal as E4 sub-project

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 4:59 PM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

as far as I know, the Yatta team wants to prototype things and if they
prove to improve the UI experience, integrate them into the mainline.
I don't think they target a provide a new EPP incarnation.

Does Sandbox for Eclipse contain specific bundles (that would make sense in e4 if they can serve other use-cases), or is it doing packaging only? If it's only about packaging, I don't get how e4 is a more suitable than e4, for both Sandbox and potential end-users.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top