Re: [e4-dev] JFace Data Binding/The New Binding API

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 9:09 AM Stefan Xenos <sxenos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Bind class described there would provide a fluent form way to create bindings, but IMO an even better approach would be to use ISideEffect as a replacement for bindings and data binding context. It can do everything bindings could, but it's much more flexible. Simon has already written a number of examples.

  - Stefan