Re: [e4-dev] Regenerating the e4 application model changes the MANIFEST.MF

Lars,

Yes, quite some time ago support was added to do merging of the MANIFEST.MF and plugin.xml so that changes to the model are reflected in these files. No doubt you want to hand-maintain these two things for the E4 models and never want such updates (because you never make changes that would need such updates).

Regards,
Ed