Re: [e4-dev] "Relative" ColorDefinitions in CSS?

Hi,

AFAIK this is not yet possible in our CSS engine. Brian may know for sure.

Best regards, Lars

Am 24.11.2015 8:16 vorm. schrieb "Mickael Istria" <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi all,

As I'm working on improving the GTK theme for bug 325937, I'm wondering whether there is a way to specify a color definition relative to another color definition. For example, I'd like to reuse the system COLOR_WIDGET_BACKGROUND and create various colors using shades of this one; for example by setting something like color: COLOR_WIDGET_BACKGROUND 50%; where 50% would be the luminosity applied to the reference color.
Is something like this possible in e4 CSS?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat