Re: [e4-dev] Using SWTBot in e4 tests

On 11/09/2015 11:12 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:

Hi Mickael,

Please ask on Eclipse releng, as releng will be affected by this.

As a 1st iteration, I'm thinking about making an implementation that won't affect releng:
* Declare the SWTBot repository only in the pom file that needs it
* Do not contribute test plugin to the set of plugins tested by the releng build (but I believe it's already the case for all current tests on e4.ui repository)
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top