Re: [e4-dev] E4 Keyboard Macros

Hi Christian,

SWTBot has already a UI recorder. See https://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot/Generator.

Adding Mickael to the email thread as SWTBot Lead he has more insights.

Best regards, Lars

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 7:44 PM, Christian Pontesegger <christian.pontesegger@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Biran,

very interesting stuff. I always thought of getting a closer look into SWT Bot for UI event recording. In the end I would like to create a real recorder for EASE that allows to record all keyboard and mouse events and allows to replay them. Keyboard recording seems to be one step in that direction. Are you interested in working on such a full recorder?

Christian