Re: [e4-dev] 4.5 M6 Test Days

Hi Lars,

Sorry, sometimes I forget how "intelligent" my email client is.

Of course the freeze is planned by the whole project and not solely by you. That wasn't my intention. I just wanted to remind you about those patches. :)

The first one I linked is related to menu rendering, where several issues have been fixed. So I assume on testing the menu stuff, this issue will come up again. Therefore it is something to merge now as it is related for testing.

The second is about localization. If you skip it for M7 it should be ok related to the schedule.

Greez,
Dirk