From:        Veselin Markov <veselin_m@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        03/14/2015 12:53 PM
Subject:        [e4-dev] Pushing to eclipse.platform.ui.tools
Sent by:        e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I’m trying to push my HEAD to refs/for/master (HEAD:refs/for/master) in https://vmarkov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/r/platform/eclipse.platform.ui.tools but I’m getting the error “One or more refs/for/ names blocks change upload”. Have I configured something wrong or is the repository not configured for core reviews yet?

Veselin[attachment "smime.p7s" deleted by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM] _______________________________________________
e4-dev mailing list
e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx