Re: [e4-dev] Pushing to eclipse.platform.ui.tools

Hi,

AFACS eclipse.platform.ui.tools is configured for Gerrit reviews. You can ask webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx for help, maybe there is still something missing.

Which Bug are you working on?

Best regards, Lars

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 5:52 PM, Veselin Markov <veselin_m@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I’m trying to push my HEAD to refs/for/master (HEAD:refs/for/master) in https://vmarkov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/r/platform/eclipse.platform.ui.tools but I’m getting the error “One or more refs/for/ names blocks change upload”. Have I configured something wrong or is the repository not configured for core reviews yet?

Veselin