Re: [e4-dev] e4 leadership

+1 for Dani and Lars

On 04.03.2015 19:24, Mike Wilson wrote:

On the Eclipse PMC call this morning, we concluded a discussion we've been having about the leadership of the e4 project...

It's clear that I have not been able to focus on e4 for some time, which I find personally frustrating but it's time to face reality, and so I have decided to step down as the e4 project lead.

Dani and Lars have indicated that they would be interested in co-leading, and I think that would be brilliant.

McQ.