Re: [e4-dev] e4 leadership

Just to refresh everyone's memory, new project leads are elected by the committers on that project. The election is held on the project mailing list. Committers please reply on this thread with your votes on Lars Vogel and Dani Megert as e4 project leads.

+1 from me.

John

From:        Mike Wilson/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Cc:        Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        03/04/2015 01:28 PM
Subject:        [e4-dev] e4 leadership
Sent by:        e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On the Eclipse PMC call this morning, we concluded a discussion we've been having about the leadership of the e4 project...

It's clear that I have not been able to focus on e4 for some time, which I find personally frustrating but it's time to face reality, and so I have decided to step down as the e4 project lead.

Dani and Lars have indicated that they would be interested in co-leading, and I think that would be brilliant.

McQ.