Re: [e4-dev] Can e4.ui repository depend on EGit ?

In that case it's fine with me, but can't say what you have to do to make the build work.

Dani

From:        Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        24.02.2015 14:23
Subject:        Re: [e4-dev] Can e4.ui repository depend on EGit ?
Sent by:        e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 02/24/2015 12:18 PM, Daniel Megert wrote:
Hi Mickael
Hi Dani,
If your final goal is to move this from incubator back to Platform at some point,
My final goal is to move the main framework to Platform one day, then move the EGit wizard to EGit, JSDT integration to JSDT, m2e integration into m2e.
The EGit wizard I'd like to add would be part of a dedicated bundle.

then the answer is "no". I would expect that the API in platform does not know about EGit and that the EGit specific parts would be contributed via EGit, i.e. when I install EGit.
That's also the behaviour I'd expect in fine. However, my question was only scoped to the current "incubation" phase.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at