Re: [e4-dev] Can e4.ui repository depend on EGit ?

On 02/23/2015 04:44 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Yes. I think the main question is: Can e4.ui be used in pure e4 applications without dragging in e3. You have to look at the pulled in dependencies and make a educated decision.
To be honest, this work is in e4.ui more like a platform.ui incubator. Whether it drags e3 or not is totally out my scope, and is not relevant for this change.

Funny, I don;t see org.eclipse.e4.ui in this

Not sure what you're looking for, but the import framework in in that repository, under bundles/org.eclipse.e4.ui.impor
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top