Re: [e4-dev] Can e4.ui repository depend on EGit ?

On 02/23/2015 04:14 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi Mikael,
Hi,
The way UI dependencies are resolved in tooling is to build one bundle that depends on PDE/WB/UI which exposes services to be used in core and ui bundles.
Maybe this approach is preferred over adding a dependency to EGit?
Well, this approach seems really overkill to me. I want things to keep as simple as they can be. In the end, I wish the EGit/import wizard will be part of EGit directly when the import mechanism becomes mature enough. I prefer not complicating the design, and this dependency to EGit is not allowed by e4, I'll either keep the incubating e4/import bundle in jbosstools-playground repository, or ask EGit whether they'd be interested in setting up an incubator repository.
Where is org.eclipse.e4.ui ATM? I could not find a git repo for it.
http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.ui.git
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat