Re: [e4-dev] Which modules/repositories are still active?

This build failure complains about
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.:
[Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.liveeditor 0.12.0.qualifier to bundle org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.ui 0.9.0.; No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.]

which is caused by this change here: http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.tools.git/commit/?id=524c5de05c5249a5a608132180eb47fb0b47a2e5 because
org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.ui has been moved.

In my change I simply did a rebase and the missing dependency from above then caused the build failure.