[e4-dev] Which modules/repositories are still active?

Hi all,

I'm setting up some jobs for e4 HIPP ( http://hudson.eclipse.org/e4 ), and I'd like to know which repo are still active and would like to have some jobs set up on HIPP ?
For an active repo, I believe we should have 3 jobs:
* <repoName> which builds the latest commit from master (checked hourly) and publish the output to http://download.eclipse.org/e4/snapshots/<repoName>
* <repoName>-Gerrit which builds incoming Gerrit patches to vote +1 or -1 on them
* <repoName>-Sonar which builds latest commit from master (checked weekly) and publish quality reports on SonarQube.

I've already set up those jobs (and I'm facing a permission issue that should be fixed soon) for org.eclipse.e4.ui repository. I guess org.eclipse.e4.tools is also active. Any other candidate?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top