Re: [e4-dev] CI build and snapshot repository for org.eclipse.e4.ui repo?

It's a high priority for me to be able to build and distribute these pieces of work as a p2 repository. If no Hudson job exists for this repository, I could create one on the Platform HIPP and publish the output repository to downloads.eclipse.org/e4/ui/snapshots for example.
What's the URL for e4 tools p2 repository? Where and how is e4 tools built?
WDYT?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat