Re: [e4-dev] Wish to contribute smarter import mechanism to e4 incubator.

+1, I can help with the CQ

Am 09.01.2015 18:52 schrieb "Mickael Istria" <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Thanks Lars and Dani for your help.

I asked Wayne about a good way to handle such a contrbution.
I'll format my contribution as a Gerrit review, that I'll immediatly vote -2 to avoid it to be merged. Then an e4 committer will have to open a CQ for this contribution by getting the commit from gerrit, use a "format-patch" of "diff" command and attach it to the CQ. When CQ is accepted, I'll remove my -2, a committer will put the necessary +1 and +2, and will simply have to merge the contribution from Gerrit.
Does it seem ok with you? I plan to provide the contribution early next week.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat