Re: [e4-dev] Wish to contribute smarter import mechanism to e4 incubator.

Does anyone have any objection/concern/comment/suggestion about this plan?

+1 Great news. Welcome.

What would be the next steps? Creating a Gerrit entry for this?

For migrating the code, you need to created a CQ. I will nominate you as committer for the e4 project.

We could also think about creating a new Git repository for this development instead of re-using org.eclipse.e4, for example a repository called "org.eclipse.e4.ui.ide". This repo could also contain other IDE enhancement tools. I think that would be the correct way in case you plan to contribute more of the tools you are working on to the e4 project.

Best regards, Lars

Back to the top