[e4-dev] State of dynamic (programmatic) keybinding update for e4 / Eclipse IDE

Hello,

I'm back, second round on Clojure / Counterclockwise User Plugins.

I'd like to focus on a single issue: being able to dynamically create keybindings.

The current code does not work. There's no error.
Creating the command and the handler work. They are visible from the Quick Assist, visible from the "Keys" Preference page.
It is possible to assign a keybinding from the "Keys" Preference page.

But it's not possible to programmatically set keybinding. At least not in the way I implemented it a year ago, which is done by adding the Key Binding to the Application Model.

Is this expected to work in the context of the Eclipse IDE?

Cheers,

--
Laurent Petit

Back to the top