Re: [e4-dev] Stable build for 0.16

+1 for a stabile build. Thanks Paul for doing this.

Am 06.08.2014 15:06 schrieb "Paul Webster" <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Jonas Helming <jonas.helming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

the last issue (emf.edit dependency) seems to be hard to resolve. I therefore suggest the following as a pragmatic solution:

1. We do the checkpoint build now, which is compatible with Luna. As there were no blocking issues, are we ready to go? @Paul: Could you trigger this?

Is that it?  There are no more blocking issues, so I can take tonight's build and make it the checkpoint build?

2. We configure a tycho build producing an update site for the core e4 tools only (I would do this)

-1.  e4 components aren't big enough to warrant their own update site, and that would make the components too hard to consume.

We do want to componentize the builds of all the components so a break in one component (UI fails to compile) won't effect the other components (and as a side effect it would be really easy to build and publish only one component).

3. We get the e4 tools (only the editor) on board of Mars (I would take care of this)

We do need to graduate it into PDE, or make the incubation project consumable by the Standard EPP package, no?

Later
Paul

--
Paul Webster