[e4-dev] How to get the WorkbenchContext in a test

Hello,

I'm trying to test an Model-Addon that publishes an Object into the WorkbenchContext. I run my test as an plugin test and the addon sets the object in the workbenchContext. Now how do I acquire the workbenchContext so that I can check if the object is there?
I'm able to get the ServiceContext with EclipseContextFactory but there is no way to get its child-contexts. Is there an Toolkit that I can use? I appreciate any help.

Greetings
Veselin

Back to the top