Re: [e4-dev] Fix up E4 builds

I can do this.

But I am confused: where is the current build running?
Should we get a HIPP for e4?

Best Regards

Jonas

Am 08.07.2014 17:11, schrieb Paul Webster:
Right now we have a monolithic build that pulls together the 5 or so git repos that we currently build, hacks some stuff, and copies it to the right location on download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads.

But all of our builds run on maven, and we have hudson, it should be possible to simplify this.  I'm looking for someone or a small group to take point on this and move it forward.  We can set up a test directory under download.eclipse.org/e4/ and the hudson jobs can publish whatever we want there.

Bug 420141 - [releng] Migrate e4 build to Hudson

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR