Re: [e4-dev] Stable build for 0.16

Hi,

Good idea ! I will check for the spy parts.

It would be great if it could be finally the 1.0 rather than another 0.X (with X = 16 !!) !

Olivier

Olivier Prouvost

Formation et Expertise Eclipse

Mobile : +33 (0)6 28 07 65 64

EclipseCon France 2014

Le 4 juil. 2014 à 20:56, Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi Everybody,

With Luna released, we should do a stable build for 0.16 that matches Luna.  Then we can push the appropriate tools to the marketplace.

Let's plan on doing the stable build Monday, July 14th.  That gives all e4 contributors about 1 week to have master in the shape you want.

All questions and comment are welcome on this list.

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster