Re: [e4-dev] [platform-ui-dev] Platform UI Mars planning

OK, thanks. I agree, lets not stop the process.

Maybe after the priorisation we can still spend a bit of time in cleaning the marked bugs up. To the outside world is a bad message to have "600" bugs open and cleaning the list seems like to much work for one person.

Best regards, Lars

Hi Lars,