Re: [e4-dev] Platform UI Mars planning

Wow, the spreadsheet has over 500 bugs!

Lars, you can import the CSV file, then select the column with the bug numbers, copy them and then paste them into the search field (left to the 'Search' button) on the bugzilla page and hit the button. This will give you the list in bugzilla.

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02.07.2014 11:04
Subject:        Re: [e4-dev] Platform UI Mars planning
Sent by:        e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Paul,

I suggest that we cleanup this list before putting in our votes. I looked at a few older bugs and was not able to reproduce several of the reported bugs in the list.

Would it be possible to create a Bugzilla query for the bugs and share it with the team? Afterwards everyone could review a few bugs and mark outdated bugs (not reproducable) as WORKSFORME.

This way we may end up with a much smaller list which everyone could vote on.

Best regards, Lars

Hi everybody,

I've opened a bug to get us started on our 4.5 planning for Platform UI:
Bug 438439 - Mars bug prioritization

Please follow the instructions on the bug, and try and have your analysis attached to the bug by the end of day Tuesday, July 8th.  We'll have our first crack at a prioritization meeting on Thursday, July 10th at 10:00 EDT.

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster