Re: [e4-dev] Gerrit Build P2 Repo availability

This is the build that gets triggered when a change is committed to Gerrit. It is the build before it is released to master.

https://hudson.eclipse.org/platform/job/eclipse-e4-tools-gerrit/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/repository/

Alternative url:

http://eclip.se/1K

Cheers,