Re: [e4-dev] Looking for native Eclipse 4 applications

https://github.com/ECF/Chat

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Sopot Çela <sopotcela@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes I read in the link a bit about the study and it sounds interesting.

Unfortunately the app model gives out quite a lot of info about the application and I don't think any closed-source app is willing to share it. Hope you find more OS apps.

Sopot