Re: [e4-dev] Looking for native Eclipse 4 applications

Hey Marco,

If you don't mind the renderer being in a different UI toolkit (Vaadin, not SWT) there are the projects at Vaaclipse ( https://github.com/semanticsoft/vaaclipse and https://github.com/semanticsoft/vaaclipse-demo) I know about quite a lot of them but unfortunately none of those is open source but rather internal apps.

Sopot