Re: [e4-dev] EModelService API changing

I think we included the #findHandler method in the tooling so we'll have to react accordingly.

Sopot

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are making to changes to the new  EModelService API that was introduced in Luna in M7 that you will have to react to.

Bug 431738 - EModelService#findElements API is not well-formed
 - the new find API is now org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.modeling.EModelService.findElements(MApplicationElement, Class<T>, int, Selector)

Bug 431741 - EModelService#findHandler API should be removed
- remove org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.modeling.EModelService.findHandler(MHandlerContainer, String);

The functionality of findHandlers will be moved into findElements:
Bug 431714 - EModelService.findElements does not find handlers and commands

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR