Re: [e4-dev] Context Spy

Lars, Tom, and all the team,

Of course, my comment was not aimed at anyone in particular but more on the whole. Maybe I should have said ‘coordination' rather than ‘motivation'. And I learned that coordination is not the fact of one, but of each member of the team… For example, it seemed obvious to me to have an E4 BOF during the Eclipse Con, to exchange ideas on the next steps or how E4 is seen in the industry or by other Eclipse projects. I proposed to have one and it was organized. Unfortunately I did not tweet about it and it was a little short for all the questions still opened...

So everyone is well motivated, of course, no worries ... Do not begin to say ... hey why do you say that I am not motivated ?... :)

Regards
Olivier