Re: [e4-dev] Setting up an SDK for Luna development

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Paul,

today I tried following the instructions but I get two errors:

1.) Target definition file reports several errors, see screenshot

It might need to be updated.  Unlike the p2f, it wouldn't take "the latest version of".

2.) Trying to import platformUiTools.p2f results in the following error:

Others have seen that as well, but I don't remember why.  I'll try and retest it some time tomorrow.

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster