Re: [e4-dev] Luna end-game

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Eric Moffatt <emoffatt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To be clear about scoping out what gets done in M6 and beyond please be aware that the Platform team already has more work on the existing plan than we possibly have time to address (see https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.4/Milestones).

Just to give you an idea, in M5 the team+contributions fixed 33 bugs, but we currently have 150 bugs marked for M6.  It would seem at least 100 bugs are going to get bumped.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR