Re: [e4-dev] Variables Icon Paths

I’m not sure how the CSS engine would obtain the context.  I guess we could change the ResourceLocator API to provide the CSS Node/Element, and have a special ResourceLocator that would do the widget.getData(“modelElement” / OWNING_ME) and try to obtain the context that way?

Brian.

On 23-Jan-2014, at 6:11 AM, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Right that's what I'm most worried about because the vast amount of Menu
> & Toolitems we have!
>
> Tom
>
> On 23.01.14 12:09, Daniel Rolka wrote:
>> Hi Tom,
>>
>> For me it is also +1. However we have to keep in mind the performance of
>> the CSS engine working on it
>>
>> thanks,
>> Daniel
>>

>> From: 	Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> To: 	e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
>> Date: 	01/23/2014 10:03 AM
>> Subject: 	Re: [e4-dev] Variables Icon Paths
>> Sent by: 	e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> In javafx CSS i'd write if the ToolItem has the ID 'save':
>>
>> #save:enabled {
>> -fx-graphic: url("platform:/bla/my/enabled/image.css");
>> }
>>
>> #save:disabled {
>> -fx-graphic: url("platform:/bla/my/disabled/image.css");
>> }
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> On 23.01.14 09:57, Daniel Rolka wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Do you have any CSS snippet with the use case fot it?
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Daniel
>>>
>>> IBM SWG Lab, Cracow, Poland
>>>
>>> IBM Polska Sp. z o.o. oddział w Krakowie
>>> ul. Armii Krajowej 18
>>> 30 -150 Kraków