Re: [e4-dev] Gettng the model service

What do you mean you're headless?  You're not running a workbench at all?  i.e. You have your own IApplication, and you aren't calling PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(*)?

Well, it is not my current use case... But yes. I was thinking about headless applications (e.g. all Eclipse RT related stuff) with the model and the DI framework. So it would be nice if I could get a hold of these services from outside of the org.eclipse.ui realm.

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top