Re: [e4-dev] Gettng the model service

Hi Wim,

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 5:12 AM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Thanks! This lead me to:

IEclipseContext serviceContext = (IEclipseContext) PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getService(IEclipseContext.class);
EModelService modelService = serviceContext.get(EModelService.class);
MApplication application = serviceContext.get(MApplication.class);

I think this suits my usecase. But how do I get the IEclipseContext if I am headless?

What do you mean you're headless?  You're not running a workbench at all?  i.e. You have your own IApplication, and you aren't calling PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(*)?

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR