Re: [e4-dev] Variables Icon Paths

Ah I see,

sorry for missing out on that! No, my solution is not dynamic! But I guess it would
not be much of a problem to make it dynamic! What I liked about our approach is, that
it is both possible to access the icons out of the code, and out of the app model. Making
this additionally dynamic would probably cope for every requirement?!

Considering your dynamic approach I think that a combined solution would really be great!
Just consider having your dynamic approach also available for Actions and centralized for
the overall application.

cheers, marco